Egg curry recipe for rice
Hi friends Today I will show you how to cook an egg curry recipe. It is so easy to make and delicious to eat.
boiled egg curry recipes essential Ingredients :
3 piece boiled eggs.
1 tablespoon Garlic paste.
1 tablespoon Ginger paste.
2 pieces of tomato cutting in cube size.
2 cup Red onion(finely chopped or grated)
1- 1/2 cup Mustard oil, you can also use sunflower oil.
1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
1/2 tsp coriander powder.
2 pieces of bay leaves.
4 piece red dry chillis
1/2 tsp Red pepper powder.
Salt(to taste approx. 1 tsp)
Garam masala (garam masala is a blend of mixed cinnamon, cloves, and green cardamom )
how to make egg curry in Kerala style
Boiling Eggs :
The method is as follows: place the eggs into a saucepan that is the right size so that they sit comfortably and don’t crash into one another.
Bring the water up to a boiling point then turn to a simmer, put a timer on for 6 minutes if you like a bit of squidgy in the centre, 7 minutes if you like them cooked through. As soon as they are cooked drain off the hot water. after boiling eggs remove the shells and discard them.
Making procedure :
1. first add 1/2 Cup Mustard oil to a pan and heat it carefully.
next add 3 piece eggs and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. after compleating fry, pick up the eggs.
2. again add 1-1/2 cup Mustard oil to your cooking pan and hit it. then add the cumin, next add garlic paste and ginger paste. fry until it turns slightly gold colour and not burnt.
3. add chopped onion, 4 pieces dry red chili, 1/2 tbs turmeric powder, 1/2 tbs salt, and 1/2 red pepper powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder. fry till they turn golden.
4. now the time has come to add tomato cubes fry for 2 minutes and add water as needed and stir well.
5. after 10 minutes add fry eggs.
bring it to a boil, cover, and simmer until it thickens.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes.