Hi friends Today I will show you how to cook egg curry recipe step to step|this egg curry recipes is so easy to make and delicious to eat.
Egg curry recipe essential Ingredients :
- 3 piece boiled eggs.
- 1 tablespoon Garlic paste.
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste.
- 2 pieces of tomato cutting in a cube size.
- 2 cup Red onion(finely chopped or grated)
- 1- 1/2 Cup Mustard oil ,you can also use sunflower oil.
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- 2 pieces of bay leaves.
- 4 piece red dry chillis
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper powder
- Garam masala (garam masala is a blend of mix cinnamon,cloves and green cardamom )
- how to make egg curry recipe :
- Boiling Eggs :
The method is as follows: place the eggs into a saucepan that is the right size so that they sit comfortably and don’t crash into one another.
Bring the water up to boiling point then turn to a simmer, put a timer on for 6 minutes if you like a bit of squidgy in the centre, 7 minutes if you like them cooked through. As soon as they are cooked drain off the hot water. after boiling eggs remove the shells and discard.
Making procedure :
1. first add 1/2 Cup Mustard oil to a pan and heat it carefully.
next add 3 piece eggs and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. after compleating fry , pickup the eggs.
2. again add 1-1/2 cup Mustard oil your cooking pan and hit it. then add the cumin , next add garlic paste and ginger paste. fry until it turnes slightly gold colour and not burnt.
3. add chopped onion , 4 piece dry red chili , 1/2 tbs turmeric powder, 1/2 tbs salt and 1/2 red pepper powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder. fry till they turn golden.
4. now the time has come to add tomato cubes fry for 2 minutes and add water as needed and stir well.
5. after 10 minutes add fry eggs.
bring it to a boil , cover and simmer until it thickness.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes.