- Is Chole Bhature healthy?
first one things keep in mind , every spicy recipe is not suitable for lever syestems.if you use small quantity of oil, then this recipe is good for health because it contains high amount of fiber and low amount of fat. Chole Bhature which is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. it can control weight and decrease the chance of type-2 Diabetes .
- What do we call chole bhature in English?
In India this recipe is so popular in north side that is Up, Bihar , Rajsthan, Delhi, Maharastra etc. Chole Bhature in English language is a combination of spicy chick peas (chana masala) and fried bread that is called Bhature (made of Maida flour).
- Who invented chole bhature?
its a funny question that Who invented chole bhature? because if you search this question in google it show you 2013. But its not true, this recipe is more than 150 years old and popularity increasing day by day. Actually the chole Bhature day was invented in the year of 2013 October 2nd by a face book community.
To watch chole bhatura recipe video click the bellow link…..
chole bhatura recipe Ingridents:-
- Maida _ 400 grams
- Rava – 4 table spoon
- Baking soda_ half tea spoon
- Sugar _1 table spoon
- Salt _one pinch
- Ghee or sunflower oil _ 1 table spoon
- Yogurt_ 4 spoon
- 250 grams oil for bhauture frying .
- Chana masala
- Cumin seeds powder_1 tea spoon
- Coriander seed powder_1 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder _1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder_2 tea spoon
- Salt to test
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tea spoon
- 3 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 medium potato cut into cube shape
- Tomato chopped
- Green chilli chopped
- Mustered oil 4 spoon
You can check out my another popular recipe Veg biriyani recipe in cooker .