Hi friends Today I will show you how to make egg curry in Bengali style step to step.This egg curry recipes is so easy to make and delicious to eat.
Egg curry recipe essential Ingredients :
- 3 piece boiled eggs.
- 1 tablespoon Garlic paste.
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste.
- 2 pieces of tomato cutting in a cube size.
- 2 cup Red onion(finely chopped or grated)
- 1- 1/2 Cup Mustard oil ,you can also use sunflower oil.
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- 2 pieces of bay leaves.
- 4 piece red dry chillis
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper powder
- Garam masala (garam masala is a blend of mix cinnamon,cloves and green cardamom )
how to make egg curry in Bengali style :
Boiling Eggs :
The method is as follows: place the eggs into a saucepan that is the right size so that they sit comfortably and don’t crash into one another.
Bring the water up to boiling point then turn to a simmer, put a timer on for 6 minutes if you like a bit of squidgy in the centre, 7 minutes if you like them cooked through. As soon as they are cooked drain off the hot water. after boiling eggs remove the shells and discard.
Bengali egg curry recipe making procedure :
1. first add 1/2 Cup Mustard oil to a pan and heat it carefully.
next add 3 piece eggs and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. after compleating fry , pickup the eggs.
2. again add 1-1/2 cup Mustard oil your cooking pan and hit it. then add the cumin , next add garlic paste and ginger paste. fry until it turnes slightly gold colour and not burnt.
3. add chopped onion- 4 pieces dry red chili- 1/2 tbs turmeric powder, 1/2 tbs salt, and 1/2 red pepper powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder. fry till they turn golden.
4. now the time has come to add tomato cubes fry for 2 minutes and add water as needed and stir well.
5. after 10 minutes add fry eggs.
bring it to a boil- cover and simmer until its thickness.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes.
food value of egg :
Eggs are a full of low-calorie, healthiest, and most nutritious food. Eggs are an excellent source of high-quality protein, vitamins B2, zinc, calcium and other important nutrients and minerals which help in providing energy to the body.
Read our another veg recipe, Click here…….