how to make Healthy pumpkin fritters Indian?
Are you familiar with Pumpkin fritters that are mainly used as a snack with tea? if not then this recipe for you. just follow the method and enjoy the evening with hot pumpkin blossom pakora.
🍤Indian snack recipe
Pumpkin blossom pakora recipe :
Now we ……..are in the rainy season and yes rainy day is the best and ideal time for making and eating such type of pakora/deep-fried things.
pumpkin fritters origin:
We have many options for snack recipe like potato chips, onion pakora, chili pakora, all are very common, But in this blog, I want to share a very uncommon and traditional snack recipe named Pumpkin flower pakora or Pumpkin fritters Which is very famous in West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, and
pumpkin fritters recipe Ingredients :
1. Pumpkin flower – 8 pcs.
2. Besan – 5 tablespoon.
3. Salt – as per test.
4. Turmeric powder – one pinch.
5. Black pepper powder – 1 teaspoon.
6. Baking soda – one pinch.
7. Water – half cup.
8. Sunflower oil – 3 cups.
pumpkin fritters recipe step by step :
- In a mixing bowl take all ingredients and make a smooth batter.
- Take sunflower oil in a kadhai and on the gas flame.
- Dip the flower in the batter and put it into the hot oil, fry until it’s getting a golden brown color.
- Take on a tissue paper, so the extra oil from the pakora can soak the paper.
- And yea… finally the Pumpkin flower pakora is ready to serve …enjoy With tomato sauce.
pumpkin fritters health benefits :
It’s not only tasty it has a number of health benefits.
1. It has vitamin – A, C, calcium, potacium ,and magnecium.
2. Also very low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
So if you think it’s an informative blog. And if you like the blog please let us know by your precious comment.
And don’t forget to share the blog with your friends.
Thanks for coming here ❤