kele ke phool ki sabji Hi friends, today i want to share my experience in a veg recipe.
- kele ke phool ki sabji This is a famous authentic Bengali recipe named mochar ghonto. In HINDI state it is called kele ke phool and in English this is banana blossom curry.
So lets go to my kitchen room and just follow my instruction in step by step.
Recipe Ingredients :–
1. Banana blossom – 1 piece.
2.Channa – 1 cup
3.green chili – 6 pieces.
4. potato – 2 small size.
5. Ginger well chopped – 1 inches size.
6. Bea leafs – 2 pieces. 7. cumin – 1/2 spoon.
8. Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tea spoon.
9.Ghee – 1 spoon . 10. mustard oil – 2 table spoon.
kele ke phool ki recipe
- method – –
first take a pan ,after hot it take Mustard oil.
in the hot oil add cumin seed ,bay leaf,green chilies,and grated ginger fry all together for few seconds and then add potato ,salt ,turmeric powder.mix well.and next have to add Channa,saute it for 2 minutes and finely add the main ingredient light boiled banana blossom ,mix all the. ingredient really very well . then add some water and stir it .cover the pan .after 5 minutes open the cover and add ghee , Garam masala ,a pinch of sugar .cover it and switch off the flame . within few minutes you can serve it with hot steamed rice or Roti .
আরও পড়ুন :- রসগোল্লা রেসিপি-rasgulla recipe -selfkitchen4u