macher jhol (Bengali fish curry)
Hi foddy lover if you search for authentic Bengali fish Curry then this is the right place for your nonveg recipe.so let’s see…..How to make fish curry at home..
1.small size Rohu fish
2.Onion- 2 medium size.
3.1 piece tomato
4.Ginger paste – 2 teaspoon
5.Garlic paste – 2 teaspoon.
7.Coriander seed powdwr-1/2 teaspoon.
8.Cumin seed powder-1/2 teaspoon.
9.Dry red chilli.
11.Salt to taste.
How to make fish curry at home?
At first, take a pan and put some mustard oil, put fish in the pan and fry it properly.
- After that in the same kadhai(pan) add cumins, add 2 teaspoons garlic paste,
- add 2 teaspoons Ginger paste. Stir it. Next, add 2 medium size onions (properly chopped).
- Next add salt(as taste), turmeric powder. Next, after frying onion add 1 big tomato(cut into a cube).
- After that add mixed masala(coriander seeds+cardamon+cinamon+clove+dry chilli+some water and blend it) .
- Mix some water, let it boil. Next add salt(as taste), turmeric powder.
- Add fried fish and mixed it well. add 1 cup water and cover it for 5 minutes.
- next, add coriander leaves and cover them for 3 minutes and turn off the gas flame.
- Now fish curry is ready for serve.